Camps, camps, and more camps! Yay!

Haha I just went for my international camp briefing. I'll be going Scotland to participate in Ayrwaves 2008! So exciting! 69 more days!!!
There were 11 of us going at first, but Joanna and someone from Bukit Batok had to back out so it's just the 9 of us. From North View: Agatha, Cheryl, Nurul. From Bukit Batok: Angeline. From St Nicks: Me, Tracy, Charlene, Jiahua and Rachel Teo (the sec3).
Anyway, we went through the forms so as to make sure everything was filled up correctly. To think I have to know all the knots and lashings in the handbook, how to use a map and compass, how to pitch a canvas tent, the world song and both taps, all by 21 june! Good thing I already know how to tie most of the knots and lashings, the songs and had been taught to use a map and compass, with a little practice. For tent pitching, I can practice during camp FLAG, and I had read up, and seen how a tent is pitched. We also went through the kit list. The list is one whole page long, and I have no idea how to fit everything into 1 haversack! I bet it's going to weigh a ton...
So now I have to design a country shirt, and find out the cost for 20 shirts. And also think of something for Trina, Siyun and the sec1s. And something for my gonna-be manito and another thing for my mortal. And something as a design for my camp patrol scarf, flag and identity. Really so many 'thing's to do, even though it's enrichment week. Oh, and don't forget my 3rd lang homework and biblestudy materials.... D:

I can't believe the yellow badge is leaving. I still remember the last meeting for red badge and their farewell like it just happens yesterday. 1 year has passed since farewell, and 1 1/2 years since I got to know the yellow badge. Time passes so fast...

Comments