Finally!

Yesterday, my mum finally let me cut my in-grown toenail! Like, I've been wanting to do it for ages, ever since the doctor suggested it. X)
The doc injected anesthesia on both sides of my toe, waited for it to take effect, and started to jab with this scissors thing at my toe to check if I felt any pain. Amazingly, I did. So he injected me again. By now I had quite a lot of anesthesia. And he started to cut, not along but down the nail, but I felt pain, which I wasn't supposed to. So I got another injection, and for all four I could literally feel the needle going in and out, and it was really painful. :S I officially hate injections now.
Anyway, we waited, and the doctor started to cut again, and there was still this tinge of pain but that was nothing and so he finally finished. Now about 3mm of my nail is gone, a very fine line if you could see it. :D But my toe is now wrapped up til it looks like it swelled to 1 1/2 its normal size.
As for anesthesia, it only completely wore off about, 20 minutes later. :(

Comments