Gosh I'm so tired, and the temperature seems to have shot up recently.
Last day of Term 2....
Today I stayed back with the sec1s, to ask my mortal if she accepted my deal, which I shalln't say.... Apparently, she didn't even get my letter. Never mind.
Anyway, I ended up helping the sec1s with Kim's game test and Guide Movement retest for Janine. After waiting for all the other colour party groups to finish, finally got to teach Janine the 'ropes' of the flag aspect to colour party.
While I was waiting, I found out that my mortal already knew my name, but just too lazy to ask. Well, I lent my mortal a book that had my personalised sticker on it, and I didn't know! Then I told her it was my sister's sticker. Unfortunately, she got Juliana's help, who is in my camp patrol (Bigfoot!). Thus, they figured out that my identity. Finally!
Oh, I got to know of this sec1 in hua2 hui4 who is just dying to join Guides! And this sec1 already knows how to do colour party, and some of the tests! Frankly, I feel both coys are badly in need of such people, people with a passion for Guiding.

Comments