'Holiday'. Note the inverted commas.
I've been going back to school for almost the whole week!
Monday: Camp Patrol meeting (BIGFOOT!) and Backdrop meeting
Tuesday: Backdrop meeting, Patrol meeting (SWALLOW!) and Jubilate Refreshments briefing
Wednesday: Supposed to meet for science project but it was postponed
Thursday: Camp Patrol meeting (BIGFOOT!)
Friday: Jubilate Refreshments duty
Saturday: Jubilate Refreshments duty.
And the moment it hits 3rd of June, "wham".
3/6: Precamp (Guides!)
4-6: Church camp (3C)
7-9: Camp FLAG
12-14: Camp (Guides!)
What a roller coaster. At least I love camps, and Church, and Guides C:
I've been going back to school for almost the whole week!
Monday: Camp Patrol meeting (BIGFOOT!) and Backdrop meeting
Tuesday: Backdrop meeting, Patrol meeting (SWALLOW!) and Jubilate Refreshments briefing
Wednesday: Supposed to meet for science project but it was postponed
Thursday: Camp Patrol meeting (BIGFOOT!)
Friday: Jubilate Refreshments duty
Saturday: Jubilate Refreshments duty.
And the moment it hits 3rd of June, "wham".
3/6: Precamp (Guides!)
4-6: Church camp (3C)
7-9: Camp FLAG
12-14: Camp (Guides!)
What a roller coaster. At least I love camps, and Church, and Guides C:
Comments