So tired...
Today I had Guides. We had our gadgets test, which was to build a shoe rack in 10 mins. Easy? Nope. I paired with Peiying and Zioedy (there was an odd number of people) and after 2 tries, we passed, using 15 mins. After that was outdoor cooking, with only the sec2s cooking. Our Omelete was super delicious! The hotdogs too!
After that, I had to rush up to the Home Econs room for duty. For most of the time I just sat there with Jiayun, talked to the visitors. Quite boring, due to the small number of visitors coming into the Home Econs room. Oh Hilda came up! Chat with her, haha found out she hates Coke, which is good! Did you know 16oz Coke has 12 tsp of sugar? So unhealthy! And one drop of mayo has 2 grams of fat! Yuk! I don't like mayo anyway.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Going East Coast Park for games and BBQ! Organised by the 17s! SOC rocks!
Shall stop here. God bless you!
Today I had Guides. We had our gadgets test, which was to build a shoe rack in 10 mins. Easy? Nope. I paired with Peiying and Zioedy (there was an odd number of people) and after 2 tries, we passed, using 15 mins. After that was outdoor cooking, with only the sec2s cooking. Our Omelete was super delicious! The hotdogs too!
After that, I had to rush up to the Home Econs room for duty. For most of the time I just sat there with Jiayun, talked to the visitors. Quite boring, due to the small number of visitors coming into the Home Econs room. Oh Hilda came up! Chat with her, haha found out she hates Coke, which is good! Did you know 16oz Coke has 12 tsp of sugar? So unhealthy! And one drop of mayo has 2 grams of fat! Yuk! I don't like mayo anyway.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Going East Coast Park for games and BBQ! Organised by the 17s! SOC rocks!
Shall stop here. God bless you!
Comments