I miss Campbell so much.... Just looking at our sub-camp photo makes my heart ache. I miss Linda. I miss Margaret. I miss Mary. I miss Dawn. I miss Sam. I miss Jessica. I miss Sophie. I miss Muireean. I miss Gemma. I miss Jessica. I miss Trudie. I miss Shannon. I miss Abigail. I miss Courtney. I miss Lauren. I fear that I'll never ever see them again. Which is most probably going to happen. Almost 100% in fact.
Sigh.....
Imagine believing in something, only for someone to go and twist it in such a way that what you believed in labels you as some freak. Ouch.
Life's a maze. Deep pits and rocky hills. No mountains.
oh God what is going on
Sigh.....
Imagine believing in something, only for someone to go and twist it in such a way that what you believed in labels you as some freak. Ouch.
Life's a maze. Deep pits and rocky hills. No mountains.
oh God what is going on
Comments