Homestay
Tuesday onwards
Woke up, washed up and had a special breakfast. Oat porridge! Mainly because after her appointment at the dentist, Mrs Crawford had this pain in her jaw. Mrs Crawford cooked it using the microwave oven for the both of us. The other two had yet to come down. Anyway, I didn't know what to do so I just copied Mrs Crawford. Add milk, honey if you like, mix it up and voila! Delicious! First time I ate oats.
Rachael and Jiahua met up with some of the others to go shopping, while I on the other hand got to meet Mrs Crawford's mother-in-law (I can't remember when we met her aunt). Then we walked the dogs at the park near the Pencil.
Back home, we rested and then the two came back with huge bags from Morrison's (later found out they weighed 10kg!), only to leave again! Mrs Crawford and I were kind of shocked, really. Then, I suddenly remembered to go Morrison's to get a few stuff, so we drove there and we were back home within half an hour, only I had forgotten to get Scottish tablets, but oh never mind. I started cleaning my shoes with wet wipes, then we had to go find Jiahua who was taking way too long to come back after Rachael. But before we could set off, she came back, luckily. Then we quickly packed our bags, with Mrs Crawford helping the two up in the loft. Mr Crawford helped to carry our bags down, put them in the car, and then load them in a corner of the minibus, while we went in through the back.
I couldnt help but cry almost all the way to the airport. I cried when Mrs Corr hugged me, when Maddy hugged me, on the plane to London, and when we touched down in Singapore.
I still miss Scotland, believe it or not. I miss Campbell. I miss the Crawfords.
Oh, I posted some pics on Swallow blog!
Woke up, washed up and had a special breakfast. Oat porridge! Mainly because after her appointment at the dentist, Mrs Crawford had this pain in her jaw. Mrs Crawford cooked it using the microwave oven for the both of us. The other two had yet to come down. Anyway, I didn't know what to do so I just copied Mrs Crawford. Add milk, honey if you like, mix it up and voila! Delicious! First time I ate oats.
Rachael and Jiahua met up with some of the others to go shopping, while I on the other hand got to meet Mrs Crawford's mother-in-law (I can't remember when we met her aunt). Then we walked the dogs at the park near the Pencil.
Back home, we rested and then the two came back with huge bags from Morrison's (later found out they weighed 10kg!), only to leave again! Mrs Crawford and I were kind of shocked, really. Then, I suddenly remembered to go Morrison's to get a few stuff, so we drove there and we were back home within half an hour, only I had forgotten to get Scottish tablets, but oh never mind. I started cleaning my shoes with wet wipes, then we had to go find Jiahua who was taking way too long to come back after Rachael. But before we could set off, she came back, luckily. Then we quickly packed our bags, with Mrs Crawford helping the two up in the loft. Mr Crawford helped to carry our bags down, put them in the car, and then load them in a corner of the minibus, while we went in through the back.
I couldnt help but cry almost all the way to the airport. I cried when Mrs Corr hugged me, when Maddy hugged me, on the plane to London, and when we touched down in Singapore.
I still miss Scotland, believe it or not. I miss Campbell. I miss the Crawfords.
Oh, I posted some pics on Swallow blog!
Comments