Sigh today was practice paper for Science. And I learned something from it. Start learning Science 2 weeks before so you can cram every single little detail in!!!

Sigh I feel like there's this weight shackled to my chest. It's like pulling me down.

I need to focus on God. But the question I'm struggling with is: How?
How am I to trust the Almighty when I can't trust those close to me?
God. So near, and yet so far.
What is faith? No, not what is having faith, but what is faith? What is truth? What is trust?

Some things are just so hard to let go, even if you want to. Wouldn't it be nice, if you could just forget about school? But you just can't.

It kind of bothers me, that I all of a sudden don't feel as moved by the songs at worship as usual. That I can't focus on God when I pray. It bothers me, as to what my purpose is in this life. As to what I am to do with the hands God gave me. And other things, which can't be put into words.

You hold everything together. You hold everything together.

Should I continue posting about my trip? Maybe, maybe not. After all I'm posting so that I'll remember in the future. Ahh well.

Amen.

Comments