Last Day of School 08

50 posts!

Yesterday was the last day of school. Sad. So bored.
I had maths remedial until 5.30pm. Mainly because at 4+ many people left for CCA and Ms Choo had to write excuse letters for them. And Yumin, who is moving to Australia. Then the 3 remaining of us had a chat with Ms Choo. And after a minute of silence we decided to get back to maths. And we spent the rest of the time solving maths questions. Then we 3 thanked Ms Choo. It was kind of weird, only 3 people instead of the usual 39.
We walked out together and Mandi took the bus opposite Macs, while Joey Wong and I took the bus on the other side. But Joey and I took different lines on the MRT.
I'll miss 2 Unity'08. A naughty, noisy class who always gives all the teachers a big headache. Haha. Yet, the class who came in third in our Chinese results after both stretch classes, thanks to our dear teachers.
I'll miss Ms Choo, you'll never find such a good form teacher and maths teacher, so kind, patient and gentle. So huggable, I once thought. :D
Love you, 2U and teachers! Thanks for this wonderful year together!

Comments