Science is over!
Maths is tomorrow......
Today on the bus, I was reminded of how Linda would cross one foot over the other and rub her leg with her foot. Sorry, can't really describe. Then I thought of when she commented that her feet had spots from wearing Crocs under the sun for the whole day.
Then I thought of Margaret, how once she came into the Marquee and started showing everyone she talked to her muddy feet. Well, she was wearing something like Crocs, just no holes. Outside, it looks clean, but once she slipped off her sandal, you could see that the rest of her foot was totally covered with mud! It was unclear what happened, but Dawn had definitely played a part. I remembered how I heard her saying to the Guiders the next day that when night fell, she hadn't washed her feet but instead directly wore socks over and went to bed! Yuck. I remember Dawn saying something about a mud bath, and how it's good for the skin. Haha.
I feel much better, now that the bag I got from camp has been ironed. Maybe I'll buy wool and stuff it in, then sew up the open side. But not before sewing some of my favourite swaps on the side without the signatures.
Maths is tomorrow......
Today on the bus, I was reminded of how Linda would cross one foot over the other and rub her leg with her foot. Sorry, can't really describe. Then I thought of when she commented that her feet had spots from wearing Crocs under the sun for the whole day.
Then I thought of Margaret, how once she came into the Marquee and started showing everyone she talked to her muddy feet. Well, she was wearing something like Crocs, just no holes. Outside, it looks clean, but once she slipped off her sandal, you could see that the rest of her foot was totally covered with mud! It was unclear what happened, but Dawn had definitely played a part. I remembered how I heard her saying to the Guiders the next day that when night fell, she hadn't washed her feet but instead directly wore socks over and went to bed! Yuck. I remember Dawn saying something about a mud bath, and how it's good for the skin. Haha.
I feel much better, now that the bag I got from camp has been ironed. Maybe I'll buy wool and stuff it in, then sew up the open side. But not before sewing some of my favourite swaps on the side without the signatures.
Comments