Youth Camp '08 - Facing your Giants
Hiya. I'm beat. Shagged. And sleepy.
Anyway, camp was really fun, had the chance to make friends with people I've never talked to before 'til now. Lots of games too! :) Oh, many of us didn't sleep a wink last night (the rest all died or K.O.), so when I reached home I immediately slept 6 hours.
Thanks to HanXiang, commando of camp, and the rest of the commitee heads and sub-commitee people! Logistics was fun, so many thanks Joshua for having me on the team!
Thanks so much Serene, for talking with me, for walking with me. It helps when someone is there beside you.
Will post more about camp, gonna go Bintan tomorrow with my family and maternal aunts.
Still shagged.
Anyway, camp was really fun, had the chance to make friends with people I've never talked to before 'til now. Lots of games too! :) Oh, many of us didn't sleep a wink last night (the rest all died or K.O.), so when I reached home I immediately slept 6 hours.
Thanks to HanXiang, commando of camp, and the rest of the commitee heads and sub-commitee people! Logistics was fun, so many thanks Joshua for having me on the team!
Thanks so much Serene, for talking with me, for walking with me. It helps when someone is there beside you.
Will post more about camp, gonna go Bintan tomorrow with my family and maternal aunts.
Still shagged.
Comments