3 Purity
Today was Chinese New Year celebrations. Quite boring, actually.
And because it was not the actual Chinese New Year Eve, it was full day for Sec 2-4s. Some yellow badge came back, but sadly not Trina.
And I just found out that Tong Tong's now a Geog teacher here in SNG, teaches the Sec 2, and is addressed as Ms Du! Scary.
Talking about scary. There was a graded Compre test today, and I finished 15mins earlier as usual. I was thinking for a better word to answer the vocab question, when Ms Praba suddenly hits me on my shoulder! Not that hard, but I got a shock nevertheless. Haha and when I stared at her she was smiling this cheeky smile haha!
Talking about Ms P, Nicole.C and Rachel came up with this for our class deco:
Purity's Powerful Perfect Princess (Ms) PRABA
And it fits perfectly! Even though we wouldn't end up as 5P. But it's good.
Yay love 3P!
And because it was not the actual Chinese New Year Eve, it was full day for Sec 2-4s. Some yellow badge came back, but sadly not Trina.
And I just found out that Tong Tong's now a Geog teacher here in SNG, teaches the Sec 2, and is addressed as Ms Du! Scary.
Talking about scary. There was a graded Compre test today, and I finished 15mins earlier as usual. I was thinking for a better word to answer the vocab question, when Ms Praba suddenly hits me on my shoulder! Not that hard, but I got a shock nevertheless. Haha and when I stared at her she was smiling this cheeky smile haha!
Talking about Ms P, Nicole.C and Rachel came up with this for our class deco:
Purity's Powerful Perfect Princess (Ms) PRABA
And it fits perfectly! Even though we wouldn't end up as 5P. But it's good.
Yay love 3P!
Comments