Gah

I'm going crazy. I need to relax. Think less.
A post on Ms Theresa's blog said that one's greatest fear is to shine too brilliantly. But mine is to not shine at all, to be of no use. Is that why I love serving?
There I go, thinking too much.

Dear Rachel (Simmy), what I meant by on one is at fault for anything, is that each person's actions have a consequence, like a never ending ripple. Like I said, there is only self-blame (guilt, responsibility) and excuses (pushing the blame to others and making yourself feel bad). So don't be hard on yourself. Besides, backdrop for two years and I forgot about the washing point! And my first message was serious, CL. Don't read it as something related to the washing-up, but rather as an entirely different thing. And sleep, you! :)
You may not want to tell me or anyone anything, you may not be as cheeky with me than others, but as long as you are well, my sister. The Lord protect you, and hold you close!

Hurts to know that you have real leadership skills, but hold no leadership role. Hurts to know that I could have been the one in COH and yet cannot interfere. Hurts to know that all the love for Guides and my sister Guides will never be acknowledged.
But I cannot think of these things, which will only hurt my sister Janice Chua.
The Lord is my fortress and stronghold. With Him as my rock, I shall not be shaken. To know that He can carry my burdens for me is a blessing.

Comments