New Year
Another day, another year.
Well, tomorrow I'll be officially Sec 3. A student of class 3P. Seperated due to my transfer to Chinese from Higher Chinese. Ah well, but we had an agreement, right?
不能返回,不能回头。永远是一位好汉。
Hopefully I'll like my teachers. I find I study better if I like the teacher. I do like teachers like 段老师. Strict, yet interacts with the students. Haha like Ms Tan, who moved to US to live with her husband.
Hopefully I'll be less lonely this year, hopefully I'll make loads of friends, hopefully I'll have a bunch of people to hang out with, one where I wouldn't be just lagging behind "like a puppy". Heehee that phrase came from P3, I must confess.
It's sad how time can pass so quickly, that relationships can be forgotten and abandond in a second. But at least times we've spent together will last forever. Just like history, never to be changed.
It's all in God's hand. All by His Grace.
Well, tomorrow I'll be officially Sec 3. A student of class 3P. Seperated due to my transfer to Chinese from Higher Chinese. Ah well, but we had an agreement, right?
不能返回,不能回头。永远是一位好汉。
Hopefully I'll like my teachers. I find I study better if I like the teacher. I do like teachers like 段老师. Strict, yet interacts with the students. Haha like Ms Tan, who moved to US to live with her husband.
Hopefully I'll be less lonely this year, hopefully I'll make loads of friends, hopefully I'll have a bunch of people to hang out with, one where I wouldn't be just lagging behind "like a puppy". Heehee that phrase came from P3, I must confess.
It's sad how time can pass so quickly, that relationships can be forgotten and abandond in a second. But at least times we've spent together will last forever. Just like history, never to be changed.
It's all in God's hand. All by His Grace.
Comments