School

School's good so far. Excellent teachers, I must say. God bless you all!
Especially Ms Praba and Ms Rocky. God bless! Hope we're not giving too much trouble so far.
Ms Lee's good too, but I find the lessons so far to be quite.... basic, if I may say. But interesting nonetheless.
陈老师 is very nice, but you can tell what would happen if you get on the wrong side with him.... which is what I like! Weird me.
The class is all very nice. Honest! It's good to be in a class where everyone is new, since no one judges you, no one hates you for your 'flaws' and all that. People are willing to chat with you, even though I myself don't make a good chatting partner. But all's good. By God's grace, all's good.

Let me sing for the mercy you've given
Undeserving and broken am I
Though I've turned away
Your faithfulness remains

Comments