3 Purity
Yay I love 3P!
Kimberly and Jinny, the two of them helped me to transition into this new environment. Thank you!
Zhaoyi and Sarah, the two of them gave me the company I knew I needed to be able to be open to the rest of the class. Thank you!
Rachel, she is the first one whom I befriended this year, high and happy Rachel is always so hyper. Thank you!
Denise has been a great help with Maths too!
Yay love 3P!
On my way home there was this lady who kept muttering where's NTUC, so I turned back to help her without thinking at all. I led her to the escalator down, and she told me she's an ex-St Nicks' girl. Gosh, so many big sisters around. And I realised how poor my conversational Chinese is. Blegh.
Kimberly and Jinny, the two of them helped me to transition into this new environment. Thank you!
Zhaoyi and Sarah, the two of them gave me the company I knew I needed to be able to be open to the rest of the class. Thank you!
Rachel, she is the first one whom I befriended this year, high and happy Rachel is always so hyper. Thank you!
Denise has been a great help with Maths too!
Yay love 3P!
On my way home there was this lady who kept muttering where's NTUC, so I turned back to help her without thinking at all. I led her to the escalator down, and she told me she's an ex-St Nicks' girl. Gosh, so many big sisters around. And I realised how poor my conversational Chinese is. Blegh.
Comments