Angels

I thank God for putting so many angels around me. People who have taught me many things, who have guided me to walk the right path, who have been a source of comfort in dark times.
I will always remember what Serene said in her letter. "You have to be strong and mature and there is no one there to help you." That simple sentence has brought me strength, comfort, and I thank God for Serene everytime it does. Serene is such a quiet person, like me. But being with her makes me calm, reminds me that God can achieve the impossible, that God loves us so much. During the last night of Youth camp, she saw me walking around, and came forward to ask if she could join me. She eased my lonliness, help me pinpoint the source of my turmoil unknowingly. And I thank God.
Pearlyn is to me, a teacher, a senior, and a friend. She answers my burning questions, is patient when I do not understand, guides me in my desire to know more of God and His Word. Woodstock is someone whose presence comforts you, who is open to help others, who makes you feel that God is working though her. It was Pearlyn who help me realise that each of us, children of God have a common basic purpose: to praise the Heavenly Father, because He deserves it. And I thank God.

I need someone to affirm myself. Self-affirmation. For the ones whom you love the most can hurt you the deepest.
Focus on your GIANTS, you tumble. Focus on God, your GIANTS fall.

Comments