Youth Sunday

Yay Youth Sunday! First choir practice today was great. I'm Soprano! Would prefer part 1 though. I'm not very good with low notes. Argh must remember my part! Plus though Tabitha's in MYC, she can't read notes and neither can I. Plus I'm not very good. So the two of us were going 'Shoot. Die lah.' Blegh.
Auntie Ruth was testing some of us, and when it was my turn my heart was pumping like crazy. Could practically hear it. But when I got to my seat Tabi says I went very high. Looking back, I kind of remember looking down and seeing how close her hands were to the end of the piano and thinking 'Oh shoot.' But I was too nervous I guess. Argh.
Sop part 1 is Laura, Joanna and Gabby. Alto is (I think) Abigail, Pamela, Sarah, and my bro. Not sure about Hope. As for the guys, they are just one big group.
God, pray that it will all go well.

Comments