3 Purity

Today dear Ms Praba gave us ferrero rocher. For absolutely no reason.
Or at least, she wouldn't tell us what it is.

Thank you God, for answering my prayers, for putting me in a great class with a great teacher.
No not just because of this. But it has been a really great term. And within a term, so many things have happened. I've had lots of fun, lots of learning experiences.

Yesterday, I went to find Ms Lee at the staffroom. And Ms Praba, carrying a cup of coffee in one hand, said from behind me, "Would you be a little kind girl and help me open the door?" And when I did, she said, "Thank you little kind girl," with this little smile.

That reminds me. That day when we were studying the passage from "Of Mice and Men", there was this malicious glint in her eyes when she chose her prey to read the dialogue. I mean, I really saw this dark sparkle in her eyes, a real shine. And oh I almost got a shock. Hahaha.

And it's been really great, with Nicole Chan as a table partner, with Cheok Yi and Beverly sitting in front of us. Talking with Rachel has been very fun too.
Love 3 Purity <3

Comments