End of Term 1

Tomorrow's the last day of Term 1.
Ten weeks have passed. Ten weeks worth of time and memory, in which friendships were built and strengthened. Ten weeks of learning, of discovering.
Quite satisfied with my marks so far, except for Biology.
It's been really great, really awesome. Hurrah for 3 Purity! Hurrah for the teachers! Hurrah for SNGS!
I'll be heading to Chiang Rai this Saturday morn. Have to assemble at 0530. Gah! Plus I'm down with a slight flu. Bother. Starting the Term with a slight flu and ending it with the same. I'm telling you, it's got to be the stress! Argh! What's up with the 3 tests tomorrow?!

Today's assembly was cool! Unique! We celebrated Mrs Cheong's 40 years of dedication to SNG, and wish her a happy retirement. Wait, celebrated seems wrong. Never mind. I do love the song "IJ Spirit". Lovely song, I always come close to crying whenever we sing that song as a school.

Oh God, lay your healing hand on me? Please? Purlease?
God bless!

Comments