Term 2. So much has changed, I have changed.
So many denominations of Christianity. Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic, just to name a few. Are we not worshipping the same God? Are we not all seeking to be Christ-like in our values? What is right, what is wrong?
Yay happy that SNGS Hockey has won in the finals. Last year we lost to Teck Whye, this year we've won. Thank you God.
PPR was quite good, but not good enough. And I do not believe that I scored the highest in the latest Chemistry test. No I do not. But still, thank God for the high score. All to His credit.
Oh Lord please heal Ms Law. Speedily and completely. Please?
So many denominations of Christianity. Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic, just to name a few. Are we not worshipping the same God? Are we not all seeking to be Christ-like in our values? What is right, what is wrong?
Yay happy that SNGS Hockey has won in the finals. Last year we lost to Teck Whye, this year we've won. Thank you God.
PPR was quite good, but not good enough. And I do not believe that I scored the highest in the latest Chemistry test. No I do not. But still, thank God for the high score. All to His credit.
Oh Lord please heal Ms Law. Speedily and completely. Please?
Comments