Thanksgiving
Friday night was my first Thanksgiving dinner. It's when everyone who helps out in church come together for dinner, which is organised by the leaders of the church.
And I felt so awkward there. I had no idea so many people would attend it. But Brenda was there so I felt much better. Talking to Amos and Timothy helped loads too.
It was quite interesting actually.
Went home with James since Tim was heading back to SMU.
Today's sermon was good. That we should pray, listen, plan, then act. And worship was great, credit to Serene! Yay!
I want to be in choir argh.
And I felt so awkward there. I had no idea so many people would attend it. But Brenda was there so I felt much better. Talking to Amos and Timothy helped loads too.
It was quite interesting actually.
Went home with James since Tim was heading back to SMU.
Today's sermon was good. That we should pray, listen, plan, then act. And worship was great, credit to Serene! Yay!
I want to be in choir argh.
Comments