April Fool's!

Yesterday was April Fool's, as we all know.
We only started after recess. Well, my class, at least.
First we all sat facing the back, not moving our tables. And we thought it would be Bio lesson. Turned out to be Chem, by Ms Lee. And in the end she turned the joke back on us, and wrote on our noticeboard that is covered with white majong paper. In other words, our noticeboard is now totally covered with Chem stuff.
Apparently one class changed classrooms with another class. So the teacher entered the same classroom, wondering if the students were different.
For Bio lesson, we all hid at the balcony, while a few stayed in class and told our teacher that the rest(us) have gone to support swimming. And he fell for it! All of us were listening on from the balcony and we were all trying to stifle our laughter. Cheok yi caught a video on it. I must say it was super hilarious.
Oh Ms Oh is from Guides! She's my class' maths relieve teacher since Ms Marsha Rockey will be on course on random days. And Ms Oh is ex-Swallow! Woohoo! Yeah! Swallow's legacy lives on! I asked, and she said the current Swallow cheer was created by the light blue badge, the batch before her's. Yeap, she's from grey badge too. Scary, I know. We know she's not Lynn, definitely not, so is she Kaili or Elrica(if the spelling's right). I wonder.
Thank you Lord.
Bye. God bless!

Comments