Camps
Camp is next week, camp is next week, CAMP IS NEXT WEEK!
-deep breath-
Yay.
I love camps. So reminiscent of my GB days.
The camp in the Underwater World tunnel under a huge gave-me-nightmares-rock near the sharks. The camp at Spark C where I was the only one who "didn't mind" Wai Ting's peeing in the Saggitarius bunk, where Ms Tan couldn't do the courses due to a sprained back, where I did my first Rockclimb cum Abseil cum Zipline. The camp at Mandai Zoo where peacock calls were our alarms, where we witnessed elephants paint using a paintbrush, where we watched the Night Safari's first-first animal show. The camp at Labrador Park where I first slept on a bed during a camp, where I got kicked by my junior while sleeping, where I first learned bandaging, where I first learned the Peanut Butter song, where I realised that lots of people-who-are-not-kids love the Elmo theme song.
And Pri 6 camp, since we didn't have a Pri 5 camp.
The camp at Sarimbun Camp where it was my first leadership camp, where I learned to be more socialble and encouraging, where I had to "slither" through a row of tyres hanging tyre-to-tyre, where I became anchor man our record-timing-Walls activity, where we screwed-up on the Trolley Race, where I did my first-and-only-so-far Tarzan Swing, where we set a record time for the Pass-the-Loop-one-round-while-holding-hands game, where I first showered with two others in one large cubicle, where we learned the umbrella clap and muscle clap and gu-niang clap and "Grenade" clap and hurry-up cheer and fantastic-boomastic cheer.
I wanna rewind time.
-deep breath-
Yay.
I love camps. So reminiscent of my GB days.
The camp in the Underwater World tunnel under a huge gave-me-nightmares-rock near the sharks. The camp at Spark C where I was the only one who "didn't mind" Wai Ting's peeing in the Saggitarius bunk, where Ms Tan couldn't do the courses due to a sprained back, where I did my first Rockclimb cum Abseil cum Zipline. The camp at Mandai Zoo where peacock calls were our alarms, where we witnessed elephants paint using a paintbrush, where we watched the Night Safari's first-first animal show. The camp at Labrador Park where I first slept on a bed during a camp, where I got kicked by my junior while sleeping, where I first learned bandaging, where I first learned the Peanut Butter song, where I realised that lots of people-who-are-not-kids love the Elmo theme song.
And Pri 6 camp, since we didn't have a Pri 5 camp.
The camp at Sarimbun Camp where it was my first leadership camp, where I learned to be more socialble and encouraging, where I had to "slither" through a row of tyres hanging tyre-to-tyre, where I became anchor man our record-timing-Walls activity, where we screwed-up on the Trolley Race, where I did my first-and-only-so-far Tarzan Swing, where we set a record time for the Pass-the-Loop-one-round-while-holding-hands game, where I first showered with two others in one large cubicle, where we learned the umbrella clap and muscle clap and gu-niang clap and "Grenade" clap and hurry-up cheer and fantastic-boomastic cheer.
I wanna rewind time.
Comments