Reflection
Had Church today.
Forgot I was supposed to usher til I woke up this morning. Rushed out the house and made it at 8.45~.
Worship was excellent. It's amazing how whenever Serene leads, there will always be a song that touches a part of my heart. Thank God for Serene. Lord bless her.
Sermon was good too. Sat beside Danielle, since it funnily gave me a sense of security. Amos said something which was a little... could you say disturbing? But in a good way. He said, "Is there anyone of you who is unsure of your place in this Youth Ministry? If you are, hang in there. Hang in there."
Am I supposed to be in Congre Care? Or somewhere else? Am I who " was born to be"? I feel like I want to hold Jesus' hand and follow is lead, but yet not reaching out my hand for fear of what could be in that swirling fog.
Hang in there. Hang in there.
Forgot I was supposed to usher til I woke up this morning. Rushed out the house and made it at 8.45~.
Worship was excellent. It's amazing how whenever Serene leads, there will always be a song that touches a part of my heart. Thank God for Serene. Lord bless her.
Sermon was good too. Sat beside Danielle, since it funnily gave me a sense of security. Amos said something which was a little... could you say disturbing? But in a good way. He said, "Is there anyone of you who is unsure of your place in this Youth Ministry? If you are, hang in there. Hang in there."
Am I supposed to be in Congre Care? Or somewhere else? Am I who " was born to be"? I feel like I want to hold Jesus' hand and follow is lead, but yet not reaching out my hand for fear of what could be in that swirling fog.
Hang in there. Hang in there.
Comments