Another Nicole
Today, upon entering the school, there was a Pri 2 girl who fell on the road so I kind of carried her to the empty space near the hockey pitch. Mind you she was laughing and kind of screaming softly in pain. Then I asked Mr Jega for the First Aid from the PE department. Then the girl's friend and I supported her to the area outside the PE room to sit. She continued screaming when Mr Jega tried to clean the wound so I was instructed on what to do since he had to oversee a retest. And I ended up talking to them and trying to distract her and her friends helped by saying things like "Imagine you're in Hong Kong Disneyland." Lucky girl. Lucky me too. As usual, the pain went away after ten minutes so I managed to clean it with the yellow lotion and cover the wound with the gauze and tape. Then we brought her to the General Office and I left.
Such affinity I have with 'Nicole's.
Such affinity I have with 'Nicole's.
Comments