Argh
Yesterday was bad. Bad bad bad.
A-maths test on geometrical proofs was horrible. I couldn't do half the questions, and that totalled to 13 marks lost! And get this straight, it's upon a total of 25 marks! Unless I can get maybe one mark for those one liners then I can barely pass...
After recess was Literature test. It was quite okay. Quite. Couldn't end off properly due to the lack of time. At least I did both questions this time! Switched questions after 15 mins without a conclusion on the first, and half a conclusion on the second. Argh that's going to cost quite a few marks, no conclusion.
For Guides, I finally did Writer's Badge, question 3! The one on my favourite hero or heroine. I wrote on Joel! Hope it's okay, there isn't anyone else to write on. Talk about his words being a source of encouragement to the whole class, about him pulling me up when I fell. Oh yeah, I was on the shorter end of the pulley so my weight must have multiplied along the longer end of the pulley, which is him. Then we had enrolment rehearsal in the too small upper concourse. Then the briefing by Ms Lee for PGA.
Argh super sad the precamp is on week 2! And I'm away! And our proposal is to be put into action on tuesday to thursday! So I'll have to skip the extended-in-front-of church-camp family holiday to make it for tuesday and I'm having a really hard time persuading my parents to let me do so, bother them. And they say they want to talk to the Guiders, which they don't understand will give them a bad impression of me now that I'm Sec3! ARRGGHHH!
Bother.
Sorry God.
Hope it turns out better Lord.
A-maths test on geometrical proofs was horrible. I couldn't do half the questions, and that totalled to 13 marks lost! And get this straight, it's upon a total of 25 marks! Unless I can get maybe one mark for those one liners then I can barely pass...
After recess was Literature test. It was quite okay. Quite. Couldn't end off properly due to the lack of time. At least I did both questions this time! Switched questions after 15 mins without a conclusion on the first, and half a conclusion on the second. Argh that's going to cost quite a few marks, no conclusion.
For Guides, I finally did Writer's Badge, question 3! The one on my favourite hero or heroine. I wrote on Joel! Hope it's okay, there isn't anyone else to write on. Talk about his words being a source of encouragement to the whole class, about him pulling me up when I fell. Oh yeah, I was on the shorter end of the pulley so my weight must have multiplied along the longer end of the pulley, which is him. Then we had enrolment rehearsal in the too small upper concourse. Then the briefing by Ms Lee for PGA.
Argh super sad the precamp is on week 2! And I'm away! And our proposal is to be put into action on tuesday to thursday! So I'll have to skip the extended-in-front-of church-camp family holiday to make it for tuesday and I'm having a really hard time persuading my parents to let me do so, bother them. And they say they want to talk to the Guiders, which they don't understand will give them a bad impression of me now that I'm Sec3! ARRGGHHH!
Bother.
Sorry God.
Hope it turns out better Lord.
Comments