Gah
Bother, I hate being sick. And this time it's not runny nose or what. It's just tired and tired and tired. Though I just got the cough from my mum and bro.
Yesterday was worse. Found out I had slight fever at 9pm~. Plus we spent quite a while walking around in Takashimaya since my dad had an emergency at the office. So by 4 I was feeling all sick and tired and uncomfortable. Like you want to sleep really badly but can't get to sleep. Because I can't sleep when there is too much noise or even a little light. Bother.
Feeling much better today.
Hope it ends by Mon.
Yay camp in, hold on....
1,... 2,... 3,...
4 days time! Including today. Need to start packing by tomorrow. Cannot wait.
=D
Thank God. C=
Yesterday was worse. Found out I had slight fever at 9pm~. Plus we spent quite a while walking around in Takashimaya since my dad had an emergency at the office. So by 4 I was feeling all sick and tired and uncomfortable. Like you want to sleep really badly but can't get to sleep. Because I can't sleep when there is too much noise or even a little light. Bother.
Feeling much better today.
Hope it ends by Mon.
Yay camp in, hold on....
1,... 2,... 3,...
4 days time! Including today. Need to start packing by tomorrow. Cannot wait.
=D
Thank God. C=
Comments