3 Purity
Gah there's this funny feeling in my chest.
I miss 3P.
Let's correct that.
I'm yearning for 3P!!!
Lovelovelove.
I want camp I want camp I want camp.
Wish it lasted for one whole week instead.
Miss Hut 10 and having to pass around the flashlights. Miss seeing Sam and Joel every morn. Miss having to squeeze into the canteen bench and having to gulp down the food so as to wash the utensils with soapy water. Miss sleeping in the corner in my sleeping bag and waking up at night. Miss the sounds of the insects and others. Miss seeing those red shirts with a pocket on the left sleeve. Miss looking out for Ms Praba and listening to the funny convos. Miss those enthu cheers and secret practices of the campfire performance. Miss seeing all those high happy bright cute faces of my dear classmates.
I want nobody nobody but you...
I miss 3P.
Let's correct that.
I'm yearning for 3P!!!
Lovelovelove.
I want camp I want camp I want camp.
Wish it lasted for one whole week instead.
Miss Hut 10 and having to pass around the flashlights. Miss seeing Sam and Joel every morn. Miss having to squeeze into the canteen bench and having to gulp down the food so as to wash the utensils with soapy water. Miss sleeping in the corner in my sleeping bag and waking up at night. Miss the sounds of the insects and others. Miss seeing those red shirts with a pocket on the left sleeve. Miss looking out for Ms Praba and listening to the funny convos. Miss those enthu cheers and secret practices of the campfire performance. Miss seeing all those high happy bright cute faces of my dear classmates.
I want nobody nobody but you...
Comments