House Meeting

"Yellow Kommama!"
"Ole Ole Ahh Ahh!"
"Go Yellow!"

House Meeting was after school on Thurs. Three Houses squashed in the Hall and one in the Gym. Yellow House coordinators are Mrs Koh Ming Hwee, Ms Amy Yee and Miss Lin Fang Ting. For the teachers in Yellow House, there's also Mrs Lily Tan, Ms Lee Ruo Ning(surprise! she looks like a Green though), Mr Su Long, Mr Phee, Ms Praveena(yay), Mrs Rosalind Soh(I think it's her) and some I can't remember.
Votings for captain were good, I must say, since it was a close one between the two. Our captain is now officially Amanda Lee! Who introduced herself before the voting as "Hi I'm Amanda. -wrings her hands- Er... Er... Er... -passes the loudspeaker on quickly-" Haha yup a really good choice of words. If you count them as words. Carolyn is the auto-vote vice-captain, and thing is she wasn't even there! Haha talk about popularity. Now she should really change her name to Carolyn Chan Huang Huang. And how much she had changed while sitting next to Mok in Sec1. The other vice-captain is Rachel the counselor from I-have-no-idea-which-class.

Let this year be a great year, Lord, before we move to the tiny holding site. Let this be a year for all to remember.

Comments