First Day of Term 3

First day of school! It's officially Semester 2, Term 3 now.
Felt all tired and kind of crushed. But it was glad to be back in school. Teachers, lessons, classmates, friends.
I was resting on my crossed arms, while the rest were chattering. Ms Praba came in at 7, unusually early. Like usual, I asked if she needed the projector. She said yes. So I did my duty as a media rep, flipping switches, pressing buttons and sticking wires into the computer. When I was pulling the screen down, Ms P asked if I was okay. And I said, I'm okay, but I was too soft. So I looked at her in the eyes, and said, I'm okay. She said, you look sad. I smiled.
Everyone has troubles, it's just how you react to it that makes the difference. Some pushed it to the back, some keep thinking about it, be it unconsciously or intentionally.
They say that everyone needs love, especially children who don't deserve it.

Comments