Guides Camp '09

Day 4
Woke up. Had a good sleep since a few of us had left and we were less squashed. Did PT. Had breakfast. Yay Meal Ring! Love it. Aline came back, wearing her Swallow tee, just like the rest of us except Janine who forgot. Striked camp. Fell our tents, dismantled gadgets, broke a pole and re-folded our tents. Did the fun Area Combing. Picked up lots of wood.
Had Macs for lunch. Thank you Guiders! Sarah Ong gave me a letter and gift. Had farewell. Cried when I found out that Sarah had left already since I couldn't give my gift to her. It has to be done on that day, that special day, see? -sound of heart shattering into thousands of pieces-
Had promotion. Nienping as CL, Ashley and Aline as ACL. Minyi from Hibiscus became the PS. I feel intruded into. Then again, Hibiscus took Siyun, Kaiying and Beverly from Swallow. Sad.
Some of us stayed back just to sit there. Love the school premises. Love Guides. Love Swallow. Sarah's right. So what? Just ignore them and live your own life. My own life. Give it to God and be at peace.
I want camp next year, external campfire or not. I miss the old times.

Trust is such a hard thing.

Comments