At 11am today, there was a crowd on the corridoor perpendicular to Sec 4 Grace and leading to the chess area. People from 4 Grace, Ms Praveena and Ms Elaine Lim. Nice to see her back. :]
They were trying to put the baby mynah back. But the mynah was in the corner of the A4 box so they cut the box to balance it on the control box and taped it there. Some bought bread and gave a small piece to the bird.
I stayed away, so that the mum would attend to the bird. So close, when people started walking along the corridor. Bother. I remember how once I walked past and heard twittering.
After school, the box was gone.
God bless.
They were trying to put the baby mynah back. But the mynah was in the corner of the A4 box so they cut the box to balance it on the control box and taped it there. Some bought bread and gave a small piece to the bird.
I stayed away, so that the mum would attend to the bird. So close, when people started walking along the corridor. Bother. I remember how once I walked past and heard twittering.
After school, the box was gone.
God bless.
Comments