3 Purity
We're gonna make it! That at-first-seemed-impossible task!
I love my class, no matter how weird we are, no matter how diverse we are, no matter how crazy we seem, I love this class.
Haha today when we went down for morning jog from our classes, the teachers all walked directly behind me by chance. We were walking pass the NPCC room, then we heard Ms Lee say out of nowhere, "Ouch!" Naturally, Selina, Sherryln and I turned to look. Guess what? Ms Lee said with a joking tinge of accusation, "Your form teacher hit meee!" Ms Praba just chuckled, "How childish of you," and got a what?! look from Ms Lee. Haha it was so funny and cute all at once. On the other hand, I don't really blame Ms Lee since I got a hard slap on the back by Ms Praba once too. XD
-clears throat-
We, together with 3L, were in the AVA room for Lit test. Vanessa and I were the early birds, and Ms Praba needed a marker. Vanessa told me to tell her to borrow from the class next door, and I did. But Ms P retorted, "But I'll forget!" and I replied, "Then get someone to remember for you!" while gesturing to the stream coming in. -slap- (ouches to myself) "Rebecca! It shall be your responsibility!"
After the test, I actually remembered! Only because I saw that marker lying there. Picked it up, waited to ask Ms P if she still needed it. Once done, she saw and -slap- "You remembered!" -me gaps- -Ms P pickes up a forgotten book and tsks- "Another book!" -picks up second book- "Valerie!" "Um Ms Praba? I'll bring it back to class." "Okay good." Ms Praba is soooo funny and cute, just like our class.
Haha this is random but Ms P's purple pen has a really nice smell! Haha I love it!
Jiayou Nicole Chan!
I love my class, no matter how weird we are, no matter how diverse we are, no matter how crazy we seem, I love this class.
Haha today when we went down for morning jog from our classes, the teachers all walked directly behind me by chance. We were walking pass the NPCC room, then we heard Ms Lee say out of nowhere, "Ouch!" Naturally, Selina, Sherryln and I turned to look. Guess what? Ms Lee said with a joking tinge of accusation, "Your form teacher hit meee!" Ms Praba just chuckled, "How childish of you," and got a what?! look from Ms Lee. Haha it was so funny and cute all at once. On the other hand, I don't really blame Ms Lee since I got a hard slap on the back by Ms Praba once too. XD
-clears throat-
We, together with 3L, were in the AVA room for Lit test. Vanessa and I were the early birds, and Ms Praba needed a marker. Vanessa told me to tell her to borrow from the class next door, and I did. But Ms P retorted, "But I'll forget!" and I replied, "Then get someone to remember for you!" while gesturing to the stream coming in. -slap- (ouches to myself) "Rebecca! It shall be your responsibility!"
After the test, I actually remembered! Only because I saw that marker lying there. Picked it up, waited to ask Ms P if she still needed it. Once done, she saw and -slap- "You remembered!" -me gaps- -Ms P pickes up a forgotten book and tsks- "Another book!" -picks up second book- "Valerie!" "Um Ms Praba? I'll bring it back to class." "Okay good." Ms Praba is soooo funny and cute, just like our class.
Haha this is random but Ms P's purple pen has a really nice smell! Haha I love it!
Jiayou Nicole Chan!
Comments