Today

Okay, today was a great day, yet it was horrible.
Trigo test was kind of surprising. Thought it'll be horribly hard. I finished it with 10 mins to spare! I mean, hopefully no careless mistakes like always. And I mean always.
And then, the thing I almost forgot about, Biology 'O' level SPA. Let's see. First, I only remembered to wear my goggles half-way through the forceps method, but I couldn't since the nut was still burning. Second, the boiling tube leaked. Not my fault, but nevertheless it made me freak out inside. Then, I forgot to clean the soot from my second boiling tube after the crucible method. Not much, but they did state in the instructions. 20 mins to spare, I was shaking all over, full of anxiety. So scared I'll get marked down.
So once it was over, I immediately got out to get a breather, standing right at the railing. And then I couldn't help it. Right in front of the entrance to Lab C, because I didn't have any strength left to keep walking, so much so Veronica helped me to remove my forgotten number tags. Haha Selina started the "Oi are you okay?" and then Rachel and Veron and of course Vanessa who called me crabbit again, so I was laughing at the same time. Thanks, friends. And then Ms Lim sounded a little scared "Oi what's wrong? Why is she crying? Hey it's okay there's nothing wrong with your SPA. Really! Nothing wrong with your SPA!" Haha made me feel terrible yet also like an idiot, no idea why. Thank goodness Rachel said something about the relief of it being over, which Ms Lim accepted. Felt so weird to .... never mind. Vanessa practically pulled me back to class.
On the bright side, the counsellors want our class to perform Nobody! Haha makes me somewhat high. Even though it's just as a commercial, it's the recognition that our class gets. Thanks loads man, Joel and Sam! Ms Praba gave Ms Rockey 2 periods, so poor 3P and poor Ms Rockey. No kidding, 5 periods with a crazy class. My column of seats in class were getting high and feng1 feng1 dian1 dian1. Managed to get Shiying to dance as well, yay! Must practice hor!!! So we had rehearsals from 2.30 to 4.30, then some of us had CCA. Like us Guides.

So I guess today was a great day. Thanks, Lord!

Comments