Down
Down
Down.
I know I'm wasting my time, I know I'm just plain lying to myself, to God up there that I'm being hard-working down here, I know that this shouldn't be. I know that where I am on any line measuring degree of trust or spiritual maturity or being who I can be or having confidence is not, well.... good. Yet have I done anything about it? No. Do I want to? Don't know. Am I going anywhere? Yes, further down the line. Backwards.
I really wanna shout, scream if I could, rawr. Go for NAPFA all over again. Irritating me.
Thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting .....
Down
Down.
I know I'm wasting my time, I know I'm just plain lying to myself, to God up there that I'm being hard-working down here, I know that this shouldn't be. I know that where I am on any line measuring degree of trust or spiritual maturity or being who I can be or having confidence is not, well.... good. Yet have I done anything about it? No. Do I want to? Don't know. Am I going anywhere? Yes, further down the line. Backwards.
I really wanna shout, scream if I could, rawr. Go for NAPFA all over again. Irritating me.
Thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting .....
Comments