Inside out
I guess different people are different. Same school, but different family backgrounds. Different view points, different habits and character and styles.
But I guess the important thing is to stay true to yourself, no matter what, no matter who, no matter where. So that when you shine, you shine from the inside, instead of it being the many layers of masks that shine. Instead compartmenting yourself into different parts and letting just that itsy bitsy bit shine.
Then again, who am I to say all these?
But I guess the important thing is to stay true to yourself, no matter what, no matter who, no matter where. So that when you shine, you shine from the inside, instead of it being the many layers of masks that shine. Instead compartmenting yourself into different parts and letting just that itsy bitsy bit shine.
Then again, who am I to say all these?
Comments