Rain

This year's been an absolutely great, fantastic year. Thank you for answering my prayer, Father.
Everyday's a brand new day, a day of friendship, of learning, of happiness. Everyday's a good day.
Today was an exception. Many will agree, we all know why.
It was a beautiful day, cotton wool clouds in the morning and rain in the night. A good day too.
Then again, there were three hard strikes today. I like rain. I love the darkness that night brings.
Moving out of the building I've so come to love.
Report book, the disappointment in myself. You should score better at humans, you write well. I do? Focus on question analysis. If the question is asking for this, how should I answer it? Go and do more practices, kay? Writing this down so I'll remember.
And, well. The hardest, very hard. But I guess that she does deserve so much more too, plus the freedom. Heh heh imagine 17s being called kiddies and twits and twerps. How fun.
I guess 3 Purity 2009 will be a different class from 4 Purity 2010.

The fear. Sec 1, Geog teacher left. Sec 2, HCL and Chem and Geog and Maths cum form teacher. Mr Soh Jun Wei gambled his career for our level, Mr Choo his pride. Sec 3? How? It's not just academics, you should know.

Watched the P6 graduation night. Lucky peeps.
I love St Nicks. Proud to be a St Nicks girl.
We're all in this together, but 3 Purity 2009 forever? I guess time will reveal its story.

God be with you.... yongwonhi <333

Comments