Argh
ROAR.
Damn bored.
Irritated of Chemistry, tired of Bio, sick of History.
Sorry but, can't stand it anymore. I need a punching bag. I need to run. I need a big endless green pasture.
Why do we have tests? What for? To test our memory? To test our understanding? And then? What happens next?
Oh God.
The prayer of Jabez.
To listen and recognize right from wrong. For there will be wolves in sheeps' clothing. False prophets may lead you astray. Listen to them speak, then pray and check God's Word. Because they who teach us may be wrong too.
Hope they are all right. They who both touched me in a little way yet large impact. Sorry can't phrase it right.
How?
Damn bored.
Irritated of Chemistry, tired of Bio, sick of History.
Sorry but, can't stand it anymore. I need a punching bag. I need to run. I need a big endless green pasture.
Why do we have tests? What for? To test our memory? To test our understanding? And then? What happens next?
Oh God.
The prayer of Jabez.
To listen and recognize right from wrong. For there will be wolves in sheeps' clothing. False prophets may lead you astray. Listen to them speak, then pray and check God's Word. Because they who teach us may be wrong too.
Hope they are all right. They who both touched me in a little way yet large impact. Sorry can't phrase it right.
How?
Comments