Saturday

Served as high-class waitresses, aka hostesses today. Made fruit punch for the first time, played as a host for the first time. Was asked to usher visitors in, but was quite nervous. Realised later on that my teeth were once again chattering. Haha.
Yay Carol and Sarah Tan got the PGA! Woo~ SNG outshines the sun :]
There were 10 recipients this year. Saw a familiar name on the slideshow, from Nanyang Girls'. Guess what, thats my senior. From GB 28th P coy. Gosh.
After everything, we cleared up with the YAs (though they did most of it), cleared the kitchen too.
Then we had a quiz on Cook's badge. Got tested based on the dishes at the buffet. Heh heh I was the lone ranger who chose coconut jelly over mango pudding.... :S But we all passed Hostess and Cooks! Lucky there wasn't a practical for Cooks', or I would have failed on the spot. Can't cook for nuts.
Good day, I must say.
i need to revive my passion for Guiding....

Comments