So far ....
We've come so far, but the path ahead is long, the endpoint just as far. Keep going, then.
Exam results were good, overall. Hoped to score higher but, I guess there's always next time, with time in between to improve as well. Hee hee hope I can beat Amanda in Chemistry for the overall year percentage. Then again, don't think so.
I really need to improve my source-based skills. Seriously man.
Thursday evening, had "Tea, Tiffan and Poetry". Wonder why is it called that... Anyway, really enjoyed it. Not lying, it was great fun. Loved the lady in black especially. Found that I could relate well to the RI guy's 'Sky Blue' poem too.
Don't take physics, so on that day we could leave early, but still had to stay back for Lit. Glad I'm a Lit student, though not a good one at all. Ate with Yihui, Rachel and Shermaine. Crazy, but it was nice to have a good lunch. And sorry! (to quote "Give me your hands, if we be friends, And R(abbit) shall restore amends." Anyway, helped to make bookmarks after that. Heh heh realise how slow I am after all those telling-offs. Sorry too! Ran out of ribbons so Yihui and Chermin ran out to buy. Yihui was on EXtreme mode, thanks Yihui and Cherms! Oh and Ms P was incredibly nice too and she swept the floor! All of us were kinda stunned. Thanks Ms P! Then we had "Tea, Tiffan and Poetry".
Had Guides on Friday,then at 4.15 left for Guide House. Helped prepare for PGA award ceremony as part of Hostess badge,then left.
Exam results were good, overall. Hoped to score higher but, I guess there's always next time, with time in between to improve as well. Hee hee hope I can beat Amanda in Chemistry for the overall year percentage. Then again, don't think so.
I really need to improve my source-based skills. Seriously man.
Thursday evening, had "Tea, Tiffan and Poetry". Wonder why is it called that... Anyway, really enjoyed it. Not lying, it was great fun. Loved the lady in black especially. Found that I could relate well to the RI guy's 'Sky Blue' poem too.
Don't take physics, so on that day we could leave early, but still had to stay back for Lit. Glad I'm a Lit student, though not a good one at all. Ate with Yihui, Rachel and Shermaine. Crazy, but it was nice to have a good lunch. And sorry! (to quote "Give me your hands, if we be friends, And R(abbit) shall restore amends." Anyway, helped to make bookmarks after that. Heh heh realise how slow I am after all those telling-offs. Sorry too! Ran out of ribbons so Yihui and Chermin ran out to buy. Yihui was on EXtreme mode, thanks Yihui and Cherms! Oh and Ms P was incredibly nice too and she swept the floor! All of us were kinda stunned. Thanks Ms P! Then we had "Tea, Tiffan and Poetry".
Had Guides on Friday,then at 4.15 left for Guide House. Helped prepare for PGA award ceremony as part of Hostess badge,then left.
Comments