Rah
Can't stand myself.
Why in the world don't I have the confidence to speak in front of teachers?
Any teacher.
Can't even speak to Ms P unless I'm with a group of people.
Rah.
Howhowhow?
'O' level oral how?
Can't just die for it.
Should try to speak more among friends. Been silent for a while.
Ms P called me a silent twit, how fitting haha.
Guess I'm more listener than speaker.
confidence is a life skill.
Why in the world don't I have the confidence to speak in front of teachers?
Any teacher.
Can't even speak to Ms P unless I'm with a group of people.
Rah.
Howhowhow?
'O' level oral how?
Can't just die for it.
Should try to speak more among friends. Been silent for a while.
Ms P called me a silent twit, how fitting haha.
Guess I'm more listener than speaker.
confidence is a life skill.
Comments