Today

I realize I have a lot of posts titled Today. But yeah that's the whole point.
Today the youths who went for camp sat in the front and occupied 6 rows in the sanctuary. We had Lessons and Carols. It was really nice, sitting together as a Youth Ministry.
After church, went to Somerset 313 for lunch as a big group, occupied 4 tables with 6 seats each plus another table with around 10 people. Then we all split up into groups and went around. After a while, we all met up at Cotton On, then went to Zara and New Look. From going to 313 to New Look, Jasmine and I started asking each other random questions, though they weren't all that random actually. She also tried to get me to try on shoes and I said in a few more years haha. Anyway later we walked to Paragon to fool around in Toys 'R' Us and some got addicted to this cheesy techno song. Then we went to our initial destination, Far East Plaza. After a while, I kinda got a little bored and really tired and sleepy so I just blindly followed people around.
Oh there was: Timothy, Serene, Pearlyn, Danielle, Jasmine, Kane, Jonathan Ang, Joshua Lim, Dhinesh, Sean, Jeremy Cheok, Brenda, Ben my bro, Elijah and myself.
So at the end some went to watch Bodyguards and Assasins, some went to somewhere to get something and some went to Ion. At Ion, I reached my limit at 5.30~ and went home first.
Was really nice hanging out with church peeps, always is. :D :D :D
God bless you all! <3

Comments