CCA Fair

Had CCA fair today, my shift was from 10 to 2. Was so fun!!! :)
It was fun, stood at the display table with Jinny at first, talking to the parents and all. There was this lady who spoke Chinese and both of us were at a lost. -embarrassed-
Mrs Goh climbed the gateway bridge! Woohoo!
After a while I started trying to persuade the Sec1s to try climbing the bridge. Weird haha, last time I was so eager to climb it, nervous as I was. Hope we get good Sec1s this year!
Feels weird. In 2007, red badges were our respected and feared seniors. In 2010, green badges are the seniors of the red badges. Role reversal. Sigh, how reminiscent.
Took 2 hours to pack up, though we started early. Thank goodness some blue badge seniors came and helped. Namely Carol, Shermaine, Sarah Ong, Jiahua, Huiting. Joanna, Kaiying and Rachael came too but left early. Oh, Stephanie, Melissa, Charlotte and Rachel Teo came too. :)
Helped Gadgets for a while, then when there were too many people I went over to Gateway. Untied many knots made super tight by the rain, moved the platform in to finish untying. Gosh, my knife is dead now. Managed to do it with Jingyi, Vanessa, Siming, the new Guider and other's help. She said that she was helping so as to learn what we do. :D I'm bad with names, sorry. For one clove hitch that no one could untie, we got permission to cut it. Went out to deal with the tripod. Ms Lee, Ms Law, with Shermaine as support, waged war on that last knot. And I mean WAR! Haha I just held the pole to keep the tripod from moving. Fell the tripod and moved it indoors to dismantle. Went to coil guylines. Left after the guylines were packed.
Thanks for everyone who helped! Especially the Guiders and seniors! :)
Ate at Macs with Cherie, Jinny came over when Denise had to leave. Nearby, Charlotte and Rachel Teo were radiating an oppressing and heavy feeling that scary seniors have.D

Sigh I really miss MsP and the AMK school compound. Loads..... :(
Reminiscent the past, treasure the present, look towards the future.
God bless!

Comments