Results for 2009
It was fine at first, then things started whirling around.
Today, the 'O' level results for the blue badges were released. The whole class went down to see.
Just like our form teacher said, it was quite inspiring. 7 A1s, 8 A1s, 9 A1s, 10 A1s, ..... All one by one going on stage. Happiness shared with those who were satisfied, sadness shared with those who were disappointed, stress shared by those whose time is to come.
Frankly, I'm extremely glad for our seniors. Yeeching got 10 A1s, Carol got 9, Denise and Sarah Ong got 7 A1s. So happy for Sarah! We've hardly talked, but I'm just glad that we continued writing letters til she was Sec4. And I hope Rachel Sim and Jasmine and Hui Shan did well too!!!
It's just, the pressure is officially on. 7 A1s! Can I reach that? Can I even reach 6? Because from where I am, 5 just doesn't seem good enough. And those six must fulfill L1R5. There is really no room for failure, no room at all.
Hurricanes are formed when hot air and cold air keep spinning around each other. That right?
Thanks for today, Kimberly, Valerie, Jinny, Chermin, Shermaine. (:
Hope Brenda, Tabitha, Joanna and the rest did well too! :D
I don't know what's going on, but I just want the best for Guides. Not nessecary our batch, or the next, or the Sec 1s coming in next year, maybe 5 to 10 years down the road. Maybe the decision isn't the best in our perspective right now, or in any others, but as long as it proves the best decision in long time to come. No matter what.
God be with you! and be with us!
Today, the 'O' level results for the blue badges were released. The whole class went down to see.
Just like our form teacher said, it was quite inspiring. 7 A1s, 8 A1s, 9 A1s, 10 A1s, ..... All one by one going on stage. Happiness shared with those who were satisfied, sadness shared with those who were disappointed, stress shared by those whose time is to come.
Frankly, I'm extremely glad for our seniors. Yeeching got 10 A1s, Carol got 9, Denise and Sarah Ong got 7 A1s. So happy for Sarah! We've hardly talked, but I'm just glad that we continued writing letters til she was Sec4. And I hope Rachel Sim and Jasmine and Hui Shan did well too!!!
It's just, the pressure is officially on. 7 A1s! Can I reach that? Can I even reach 6? Because from where I am, 5 just doesn't seem good enough. And those six must fulfill L1R5. There is really no room for failure, no room at all.
Hurricanes are formed when hot air and cold air keep spinning around each other. That right?
Thanks for today, Kimberly, Valerie, Jinny, Chermin, Shermaine. (:
Hope Brenda, Tabitha, Joanna and the rest did well too! :D
I don't know what's going on, but I just want the best for Guides. Not nessecary our batch, or the next, or the Sec 1s coming in next year, maybe 5 to 10 years down the road. Maybe the decision isn't the best in our perspective right now, or in any others, but as long as it proves the best decision in long time to come. No matter what.
God be with you! and be with us!
Comments