The start of a new Term
Yep, it's tomorrow. In a few hours time, actually.
If only Ms Praba is still our form teacher. But it's a 'if only'. Besides, she does deserve more credit as a great teacher.
Sec 4, it's the year of the 'O's for us. Time passes so fast, no? But last year was the best year I've had so far. I really felt like I belonged. And I truly thank God.
This year's going to be great too. O levels, a new challenge. A challenge that we will all fight against and ultimately crush. Some may come out with cuts and bruises, some may gain more experience. But I guess in the end the only thing that matters is that we went through it together.
For a variety of reasons, we've gotta give it our best.
Praise the Lord! :D
Oh, today the the new sec 1s came in! Brenda and I were ushering. Weiyang got them to introduce each other, and boy are they smart! HCI, RGS, SNGS (woohoo!), RVH, DH, gosh. Felt weird when I remembered we're the sixteens now. And our dear leaders will be leaving soon. -sigh- We (heart) you guys!
And after the lunch after church, we went to LAN! And we played Left 4 Dead 2! And I decided to play! And I had a blast from the adrenaline rush! And it was great, bonding with the other guys! I (heart) Seekers of Christ (SoC) people!
If only Ms Praba is still our form teacher. But it's a 'if only'. Besides, she does deserve more credit as a great teacher.
Sec 4, it's the year of the 'O's for us. Time passes so fast, no? But last year was the best year I've had so far. I really felt like I belonged. And I truly thank God.
This year's going to be great too. O levels, a new challenge. A challenge that we will all fight against and ultimately crush. Some may come out with cuts and bruises, some may gain more experience. But I guess in the end the only thing that matters is that we went through it together.
For a variety of reasons, we've gotta give it our best.
Praise the Lord! :D
Oh, today the the new sec 1s came in! Brenda and I were ushering. Weiyang got them to introduce each other, and boy are they smart! HCI, RGS, SNGS (woohoo!), RVH, DH, gosh. Felt weird when I remembered we're the sixteens now. And our dear leaders will be leaving soon. -sigh- We (heart) you guys!
And after the lunch after church, we went to LAN! And we played Left 4 Dead 2! And I decided to play! And I had a blast from the adrenaline rush! And it was great, bonding with the other guys! I (heart) Seekers of Christ (SoC) people!
Comments