CNY Celebrations + Valentine's
Had CNY Celebrations today on the ball courts. Was really good, must say.
Then in class, people were giving out the customary Valentine's cards and sweets and cookies! Thanks guys!
Chem lesson was really hilarious! Don't know if I should say 'poor Ms Lee' or 'poor Beverly' haha. My gosh I love Beverly and Nicole.C's card manz.
Went back to KCP, met Jiayu and went in to find Mdm Pang. Chatted. Saw Ms Tan, I mean Ms Theresa! Haha whee! She said that she used to scold me for being blur haha. It's true! I still remember how once she lectured me on how she wanted to promote me to PL, but she just couldn't. It was P6. Chatted with Ms Chin, the current VP, then we left.
Old times, new times.
LOVE 4 PURITY!
Then in class, people were giving out the customary Valentine's cards and sweets and cookies! Thanks guys!
Chem lesson was really hilarious! Don't know if I should say 'poor Ms Lee' or 'poor Beverly' haha. My gosh I love Beverly and Nicole.C's card manz.
Went back to KCP, met Jiayu and went in to find Mdm Pang. Chatted. Saw Ms Tan, I mean Ms Theresa! Haha whee! She said that she used to scold me for being blur haha. It's true! I still remember how once she lectured me on how she wanted to promote me to PL, but she just couldn't. It was P6. Chatted with Ms Chin, the current VP, then we left.
Old times, new times.
LOVE 4 PURITY!
Comments