Very tired.
Still have to do Compre and start Compo.
Today on my way home, I was in the lift with a family of 3. I was hugging on to my file. As we went up, the lady pointed to a badge on my sleeve and ask what badge it was. I was quite surprised and said, "This? This is Emergency Helper. It comes with First Aid." -points to First Aid- She said, "Oooohh haha I thought it was fire, or fire extinguisher." The man added, "Or lantern." I smiled, and I reached my storey and we said bye to each other.
I guess it's one of these moments that I feel the most proud to be a Guide. All the time and heart put into a simple cloth badge. But ultimately it is worth it.
YAYYAYYAY! Ms P is coming back!!! :DDDDDD
WOOHOO! :DDDDDDD
HAHA! C=
Still have to do Compre and start Compo.
Today on my way home, I was in the lift with a family of 3. I was hugging on to my file. As we went up, the lady pointed to a badge on my sleeve and ask what badge it was. I was quite surprised and said, "This? This is Emergency Helper. It comes with First Aid." -points to First Aid- She said, "Oooohh haha I thought it was fire, or fire extinguisher." The man added, "Or lantern." I smiled, and I reached my storey and we said bye to each other.
I guess it's one of these moments that I feel the most proud to be a Guide. All the time and heart put into a simple cloth badge. But ultimately it is worth it.
YAYYAYYAY! Ms P is coming back!!! :DDDDDD
WOOHOO! :DDDDDDD
HAHA! C=
Comments