Been waking up late nowadays.
Need to sleep earlier but I want to stay up.
Need to stop saying 'Irritating'. haha
Dreams by Langston Hughes is a nice poem.
If I do go for my dream, then there will be 3 major things to juggle. Everything will be greatly affected but I still want to go for it. Why? I don't know. I just want to, no other reason.
So far, school is still good. Besides, acceleration graphs never have that large gradients. Everything in its own time. Term 1 is ending soon. So fast.
As May comes.
Need to sleep earlier but I want to stay up.
Need to stop saying 'Irritating'. haha
Dreams by Langston Hughes is a nice poem.
If I do go for my dream, then there will be 3 major things to juggle. Everything will be greatly affected but I still want to go for it. Why? I don't know. I just want to, no other reason.
So far, school is still good. Besides, acceleration graphs never have that large gradients. Everything in its own time. Term 1 is ending soon. So fast.
As May comes.
Comments