Daises = Day's Eyes
So. It's the holidays.
I need to learn some serious time management, before it brings me down.
I'm getting a little disturbed. But I can't say anything because it's a different style and a different focus. The last time I did, I got hurt because you got hurt. I just don't get it. Is it impossible to cover everything? Striving to live a behavior like my Big Brother is what I'm trying to do, but standing on the outside I don't really see that in you. Many of us look up to you, even me. Yet.
Maybe who ever reads this gets what I mean or maybe you don't. It matters and yet it doesn't anyway.
Anyway, we may not like her but that isn't a reason not to throw away her subject. What's important is that she has done her job and that's good already.
It would be nice to have dreams from time to time when I sleep.
I want schoooooool. So I'll be free on Wk 2 of June.
BBQ tomorrow! Hope more people come!
Comments